- Selena Gomez not too long ago launched a cosmetics model referred to as Uncommon Magnificence.
- After making an attempt each merchandise from the model’s present vary, I am impressed by what Gomez and her crew have created.
- I notably love Uncommon Magnificence’s liquid blush, matte lipsticks, black eyeliner, and radiant highlighters.
- Personally, I am much less impressed by the model’s face mist and touch-up equipment.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Selena Gomez is likely one of the newest celebrities to enter the wonder trade.
In early September, the musician and actress launched Rare Beauty, a cosmetics firm that gives lip merchandise, basis, eyeliner, highlighter, and extra. Her firm additionally locations an emphasis on psychological well being, and strives to empower folks to really feel assured of their pores and skin.
In press supplies despatched to Insider, the model says it’ll increase $100 million over the following 10 years to assist “enhance entry to mental-health companies, with a deal with underserved communities.” The supplies additionally say that Uncommon Magnificence has pledged 1% of all annual gross sales to its Uncommon Impression Fund.
To get a greater sense of the model and take a look at the standard of its merchandise, I attempted each merchandise from Uncommon Magnificence over just a few days. This is what I thought of every one.
Editor’s word: Uncommon Magnificence supplied Insider with its vary of merchandise for overview, which normally retail for a mixed $559.