There is a fantastic DIY face mask for acne options available in the world of beauty. These face masks can be easily be made for healing chronic types of acne and quickly relieve inflammation with simple ingredients available in your kitchen. We have shortlisted top 10 face masks that help in preventing itchiness and other painful symptoms.
Top 10 Homemade Diy Face Mask For Acne
Papaya & egg white face mask
Papaya is a wonderful fruit enriched homemade mask for acne with essential nutrients that fights acne, shrink, and heal the acne pores.
- Break one egg, separate the white egg, and pour it in a bowl and whip them until it turns fluffy.
- Taketa1cup of papaya and smash it and then blend it with the egg white.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey to the mixture and blend.
- Now apply thoroughly this mixture to clean face and wait for 15 minutes until it dries.
- Once the face mask is absolutely dry, then wash and remove the mask.
- Splash cold water to the clean fresh skin and pat it dry with a clean dry towel.
Tomato juice & Aloe Vera face mask
This is a highly beneficial DIY face mask for acne that not only heals the acne symptoms but also treats the scars and simultaneously brings back the shining glow to your skin.
- Tomato juice
- Aloe Vera gel
- Take a large bowl and add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed tomato juice.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of green organic Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- Wash clean your neck and face and spread a cleansing agent.
- Apply the face mask and wait for 15 minutes.
- Once the mask is dry remove it with lukewarm water and then splash cold chill water to tighten the opened pores.
- You can now dry your face with a clean soft towel.
Honey & kefir face mask
Kefir comprises of bacteria with beneficial properties of which can do wonders to your skin texture.
- Organic Honey
- Add into a mixing bowl quality kefir ¼ cup.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Clean your face and neck and pat it dry.
- Spread a layer of the face mask mixture and wait for 15 minutes.
- Remove the face mask with lukewarm water then tighten the pores with chill cold water.
- Keep the face dry with a soft neat towel.
Coconut oil and baking soda face mask
The baking soda is an amazing exfoliating agent that helps in maintaining a perfect balance of skin pH levels. Blended with coconut oil DIY face mask for acne can do miracles to the skin texture.
- Baking soda
- Coconut oil
- Take a large mixing bowl and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix them together and add more baking soda more to form a smooth and thick paste.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face and neck. Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Once it is done massage the mixture gently in circular movements.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and then once again rinse with chilled cold water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean soft towel.
Milk, honey & oats face mask
Organic honey nourishes your skin with natural moisturizing properties and prevents secretion of oil that causes acne problems eventually. Milk and oats mask for acne homemade help in improving skin tone and tighten the pores
- Dry Oats
- Take three tablespoons full of dry oats in a blender and mix.
- Then add milk and honey to make a smooth soft paste.
- Apply the face mask on your well-cleaned face and let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask and pat your face dry.
Vitamin E and avocado are marvelous DIY face mask for acne enriched with beautifying agents that can boost your immunity, smoothen your skin texture, and treat chronic acne symptoms effectively.
- Vitamin E oil
- Take half the avocado fruit, peel the skin and add to the bowl and mash the fruit.
- Add one full teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Blend both the ingredients to form a smooth paste
- Apply the blended mixture to your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Now remove the mask gently with lukewarm water and then splash chilled cold water for tightening the skin pores.
- Pat your face dry.
Coconut oil face mask
Coconut oil is a wonderful nourishing agent that is rich in antifungal and antibacterial properties that play a vital role in treating the severe symptoms of acne.
- Warm water
- Coconut oil
- Add 3 tablespoon scoops full of quality oatmeal to a large mixing bowl.
- Now add warm water ½ cups.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and nicely blend these three ingredients until it forms a smooth consistency paste.
- Gently and evenly apply the face mask paste to your washed and dried up clean face.
- Wait for 15 minutes until it dries.
- Once the mask is slightly dried gently massage the mixture in circular motions.
- Wash with lukewarm water and then splash chilled cold water to tighten the pores.
- Pat your face and neck dry with a clean towel.
Charcoal face mask
Charcoal is a fantastic DIY mask for acne that can absorb excess oil secreted and gives a healthy glow.
- Aloe Vera
- Tea tree oil
- Mix 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal powder and 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
- Add one drop of tea tree oil and blend the three ingredients to smooth paste.
- Gently massage the mixture to your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean soft towel.
Turmeric face mask
Turmeric is a promising drug that is packed with abundant healthy medicinal properties such as antifungal and antibacterial. This DIY face mask for acne helps in keeping your skin rejuvenated.
- Turmeric powder
- Apple cider vinegar
- Organic honey
- Cleanse your face with apple cider vinegar juice dipped in a cotton ball.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, turmeric powder and milk in a large bowl and blend them together
- Apply the mixture gently massaging the goodness and let it settle down for 25 minutes.
- Rinse of the mask with lukewarm water and pat dry your face.
Garlic face mask
Garlic is an effective ingredient that can reduce inflammation and fight against bacteria causing acne conditions.
- Garlic cloves
- Jojoba oil
- Whole milk
- Take 1 garlic clove and chop and crush it finely.
- Add 1 teaspoon scoop of jojoba oil and 2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- Blend the ingredients together to combine and form a smooth consistency paste.
- Apply the paste to your clean face and neck. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the paste using lukewarm water after exfoliating your skin by gently massaging it with your fingers in circular motions.
- Pat your face dry with a clean soft towel.
Healing properties of this natural DIY face mask for acne can treat chronic acne symptoms effectively and simultaneously improves glorious shine to your skin tone.